Srovnej to s námi!
Většina domácností platí na složenkách více než musí.
As our new Data Engineer, you’ll be in the Data Management team who is part of our Center of Excellence Data & Analytics based in Prague. As Data Engineer you have an outsized impact on the organization: the effectiveness of the Data Platform enables a better understanding of our users, new products and data-driven decision making across the organization. As a member of cross-functional teams in different companies in central Europe, you will also power all new reporting, analytics and machine learning use cases.
In this position, you will:
- Participates in the design, development, and deployment of our Data Platform products
- Makes sure that all Data Platform products are in good shape and provides support to the end-users
- Leverages the right tools and engineering practices to deliver testable, maintainable, and reliable data solutions.
- Works closely with other team members on solving technical challenges and improving current processes.
- With your colleagues in the agile teams, you will develop ideas and innovative approaches to solve current and future data challenges within the framework of the overall cloud strategy
- Collaborate and connect with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed
- 3+ years of proven experience in data technology stack
- Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Profound experience in database systems (SQL and No-SQL)
- A cloud native mindset with a strong experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications based on AWS Snowflake/Fivetran/dbt/Airflow/Phyton/SQL
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Informatics, or any other related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences
- Your area of responsibility also includes the personal support of our business units, which requires a temporary willingness to travel within Europe
- Experience in a tech company would be an advantage
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- The opportunity in a European tech company to accompany the development of Data & Analytics from the very beginning and to play a decisive role
- 30 working days of holiday
- Full-time contract
Informace o pozici
Rohanské nábřeží 678/29, 18600 Praha, CZ
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Přidej se k nám!
Rohanské nábřeží 678/29, 186 00 Praha